- August 30, 2017
- AXIOMTEK Co., Ltd.
August 30, 2017 - Axiomtek announced the NA362 network appliance platform powered by the Intel Atom processor C3538/C3758 (Codename: Denverton). In addition to six 10/100/1000 Mbps LAN ports (Intel i210 Ethernet controller), this desktop network appliance also comes with four 10 GbE SFP+ fiber ports for high bandwidth and long-distance communications. The NA362 is a choice for an array of network applications including UTM, VPN, firewall, gateway, SD-WAN and vCPE.
The NA362 comes with either two or four DDR4 R-DIMM/U-DIMM with 64GB or 128GB of non-buffer non-ECC/ECC memory. The network communication platform is equipped with one 2.5" SATA3 HDD and one mSATA for storage. It also supports wireless communication of Wi-Fi, 3G, LTE through a PCI Express Mini Card slot. I/O options include two USB 2.0 ports and a serial console port. To ensure operation, the 10-port network platform supports watchdog timer. Moreover, it also supports mainstream Yocto, Linux, Windows Server 2012 R2, and Windows Server 2016 operating systems. Axiomtek’s desktop network appliance, the NA362, will be available in October, 2017.
- Intel Atom processor C3000 family (Denverton)
- Two or four DDR4 R-DIMM/U-DIMM, up to 64/128GB memory
- Six 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports and four SFP+ ports
- Wi-Fi/3G/LTE through PCI Express Mini Card for optional
- Supports Intel QuickAssist Technology (Intel QAT)
- Supports Intel Data Plane Development Kit (Intel DPDK)
- Suitable for VPN, network bandwidth controller, firewall and UTM applications