- June 05, 2017
June 5, 2017 - Axiomtek announced the CAPA312, a fanless 3.5-inch embedded motherboard, powered by the Intel Pentium processor N4200 or Celeron processor N3350 (codename: Apollo Lake). This 3.5” embedded board was designed for operational stability in a wide operating temperature range from -20°C to +60°C (or optionally up to +70°C) and requires +12V DC power input. It also comes with I/O connectors, various display interfaces and two PCI Express Mini Card slots for an array of industrial applications. This 3.5” embedded SBC is a solution for IoT/M2M related applications, such as industrial automation, self-service terminals, digital signage, POS/kiosk displays, medical, and more.
The CAPA312 adopts one 204-pin DDR4-1867 SO-DIMM socket supporting system memory up to 8GB. Furthermore, the 3.5-inch embedded board comes with two RS-232/422/485, two RS-232, two USB 2.0, four USB 3.0, eight-channel digital I/O, HDMI, LVDS, audio, and dual Gigabit LANs with Intel i211AT Ethernet controller. It features one SATA-600 socket and one mSATA interface for storage needs. To ensure operation, the 3.5” embedded SBC supports TPM 1.2, watchdog timer, hardware monitoring features.
- Intel Pentium processor N4200 or Celeron processor N3350 (formerly codename: Apollo Lake)
- 1 DDR3L-1867 SO-DIMM, up to 8GB
- 2 USB 2.0 and 4 USB 3.0 ports
- 2 PCI Express Mini Card slots
- 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports supporting Wake-on-LAN
- Operating temperature from -20°C to +60°C (-4°F to +140°F), or up to +70°C (+158°F) optionally