- January 31, 2018
- AXIOMTEK Co., Ltd.
January 31, 2017 – Axiomtek introduced two IP66/IP69K-rated stainless steel touch panel computers: the GOT815L-511 and GOT817L-511. The GOT815L-511 has a 15-inch XGA TFT flat bezel LCD display with 420 nits of brightness. The GOT817L-511 has a 17-inch SXGA TFT flat bezel LCD display with 350 nits of brightness. These touch panel PCs are designed for use in humid or dusty environments. Their SUS316 stainless steel cases can prevent bacteria growth and rust brought on by prolonged usage in moist and wet environments.
The GOT815L-511 and GOT817L-511 are powered by the Intel Core i5-7300U processor. They come with options for projected capacitive touchscreen or 5-wire flat resistive touchscreen displays. These stainless steel touch panel computers come with I/O interfaces, including two RS-232/422/485 ports, four USB 2.0 ports and one gigabit Ethernet port. They have customizable communication options with one full-size PCI Express Mini Card slot and one half-size PCI Express Mini Card slot. They also include an optional Wi-Fi/3G kit for wireless network connectivity. The GOT815L-511 and GOT817L-511 are expandable with a DDR4-2133 SO-DIMM slot for up to 16GB of system memory, and one 2.5" SSD or 2.5" SATA HDD for storage. They have an operating temperature range of -20°C to +50°C (-4°F to +122°F) and can withstand vibration up to 1G. These touch panel computers are compatible with Windows 10 and Windows 10 IoT.
- 15" XGA TFT flat bezel LCD display with 420 nits of brightness
- 17" SXGA TFT flat bezel LCD display with 350 nits of brightness
- Choice of projected capacitive touchscreen or 5-wire flat resistive touchscreen displays
- Fanless design with Intel Core i5 processor
- IP66/IP69K-rated water/dust/corrosion-proof design and full stainless steel enclosure
- Operating temperature range of -20°C to +50°C and power input range of 9V to 36V DC