- January 31, 2018
January 31, 2018 – Binder USA, LP, has expanded the Series 696 HEC (Harsh Environment Connector) product family with the addition of a 5-pin version. It is a 32 A per contact, 600 V power connector that is constructed with 4+PE gold-plated crimp contacts.
The Series 696 HEC’s plastic design was developed specifically for use in demanding environmental conditions. It is resistant against climatic influences such as UV exposure, as well as shock and vibration. Because it is also IP68 and IPX9K rated, it is designed for washdown applications in the industrial, agricultural, and chemical industries.
Series 696 HEC highlights include:
- 4+PE gold-plated crimp contacts
- UL approval, CSA and VDE in preparation
- IP68 and IPX9K rated for high-pressure washdown
- Bayonet locking
- 32 A, 600 V
- Crimp termination 2.5–6 mm²
- Crimp contacts ordered separately
- 8 and 12-pin versions also available