- March 29, 2017
- CTC - Connection Technology Center
March 29, 2017 - CTC International introduced a heat seal butt splicer. The splices are usable in the product without having to reject them. Non-stop production is accomplished via high speed automatic roll change without using tape.
This ergonomic design utilizes a turreting unwind arrangement. Turreting unwind provides a very low roll loading height close to the floor, minimizing roll lifting.
Splicer will be available in a wide range of web widths and roll diameters. It works with many heat sealable materials, and is applicable to a wide range of nonwoven, packaging and converting applications. A CE compliant version is also planned.
Standard features include:
- Tapeless splicing of heat sealable materials
- Virtually undetectable splice is usable in most products
- Accurate tension control
- Touch Screen operator interface.
- Cantilevered Turreting Design with low roll loading height.
- Industry Standard PLC Control