- May 26, 2017
May 26, 2017 – Jabil Circuit introduced InControl, a Supply Chain SaaS Decision Support platform that delivers business insights, designed to enable companies to compete in the digital economy. With InControl, customers can connect, collect and validate supply chain data to realize tangible business outcomes throughout the product lifecycle.
Jabil’s InControl SaaS is a multi-tenant, intelligent digital supply chain cloud platform that provides connectivity, analytics and machine learning technologies to optimize real-time decision-making for supply chain practitioners. The cloud platform also ingests structured and unstructured data across the entire ecosystem, connecting with ERP, MRP, sales & operations planning, transportation, financial reporting, and third-party content providers, including weather, geo-mapping and other software.
In concert with the cloud platform, Jabil has developed five integrated applications to provide visibility, collaboration, risk management and diagnostics:
- Supply Chain Visibility: Gain insight through real-time reports and alerts on orders, compliance, event risk, problem resolution and financial performance
- Event Risk: Minimize loss from unforeseen disruptions by recovering faster through instant alerts, impact analyses and detailed recovery options
- Design for Supply Chain: Understand the impact of different product decisions and avoid high-risk components through early assessments during product design and prototyping stage
- Risk Management: Reduce vulnerability and ensure proactive continuity through customized risk scoring that weighs availability, complexity, delivery and other critical supply chain risk factors
- Supply Chain Diagnostics: Gain actionable insights across the demand and supply network to improve sourcing and partner collaboration while delivering root cause analysis of missed KPIs and key metrics
As part of its go-to-market model, Jabil’s specialized supply chain, procurement and professional services will assist customers in deploying InControl.
Additionally, Jabil has entered into a joint business relationship with PwC, a professional services and advisory firm, to integrate the InControl Supply Chain SaaS Supply Chain Decision Support solution in its ongoing digital transformation advisory, supply chain planning and management consulting services.
Beginning in the third quarter, Jabil’s InControl SaaS platform and applications will be generally available for customer implementations. The platform and applications will be priced on a per month/per application model. InControl onboarding, integration and implementation services also are available.