- March 15, 2017
- Korenix Technology
March 15, 2017 – Korenix’ Industrial Ethernet Switch JetNet5020G is a 16-port Fast Ethernet plus 4-port Gigabit Managed Switch designed for field site data convergence. It supports MSR (Multiple Super Ring), ITU-T G.8032 ERPS, RSTP, MSTP, Super Chain for advanced network redundancies and SNMP v1/v2c/v3, RMON, Web UI, Telnet and Local Console for device management. In compliance with Heavy Industrial EMC and Track Side EMC, Korenix JetNet5020G is a solution for operating environments, like Track Side Signaling Control and industrial automation.
Korenix JetNet5020G supports network security functions to prevent the IT systems and data against cyber threats.
Korenix JetNet5020G is designed with an IP-30 grade metal housing. Integrated with an aluminum heat-sink, the Switch system is designed to operate in temperatures from -40‚ÑÉ to 75‚ÑÉ.
Korenix JetNet5020G features:
- 16 10/100Base-TX, 4 Gigabit RJ-45/SFP combo ports
- 100Mbps, 1000Mbps Optical Fiber Connection
- 1.5Mbytes shared memory for packet buffering
- 9Kbytes Jumbo Frame for large data transmission
- Layer 2 Network Performance – IEEE802.1Q VLAN, Private VLAN, Trunk, Traffic Filtering, DHCP Server/Client, Traffic Prioritize, Forwarding Rate Control
- Layer 2 plus Packet Filtering – MAC based, SA/DA of TCP/UDP, ICMP
- Multiple Event Dry Relay Output, Semi Digital Input
- Compliance with Heavy Industrial EMC, Track Side EMC