- June 02, 2017
- Reliable Controls Corporation
June 2, 2017 – Reliable Controls announced that the MACH-ProView LCD (MPV-L) controller now includes a TRENDview feature.
The MPV-L with TRENDview is a BACnet Building Controller (B-BC) and BACnet Operator Display (B-OD), which provides a plenitude of graphical interfaces for the controlled environment. With the TRENDview feature, operators and end users can view Single-point and Multipoint Trend Logs in a selectable list, in flexible layouts to maximize the amount of room for analog and digital data.
The MPV-L with TRENDview features a customizable LCD touch screen with an array of interfaces to engage occupants of smart and green buildings. This freely programmable controller resides on Ethernet, Power over Ethernet (PoE), Wi-Fi, or EIA-485 networks. Users can access, control, and monitor the comfort and energy performance of any space.
Features of the MPV-L with TRENDview include:
- Single-point and Multipoint Trend Logs automatically become available at the touch of a new icon
- Binary and multistate trends display separately, below analog trends View and modify the timescale x-axis
- Tap any place to see the data series names, values, and units at a particular time
- Scroll forward and backward through the TRENDview graph
- Define the scaling for the y-axis
- Set colors for each data series