- September 06, 2017
- Servo2Go.com Ltd.
September 6, 2017 - Servo2Go.com has just announced new additions to its range of 24V electric linear actuators from Dyadic Systems. The SCN6 series actuators are integrated mechatronic cylinders that feature a motor, encoder, drive and actuator in one integral package.
SCN6 series Mechatronics Cylinders are available in stroke lengths to 300mm and 500N (51kgf) maximum thrust and are constructed using an extruded aluminum body with 303 stainless for the shaft and rod tip. Actuators can be operated via 24VDC signals from PLCs or relays, and can be connected in networks of up to 16 axes. Servo Actuators from Dyadic feature:
- Teach pendant, PLC pendant or PC Tool Kit programmable
- +-0.1mm repeatability
- 0.3mm backlash
- 50-300mm stroke versions
- Up to 200mm/sec max. speed
- 16 discrete position program capacity
- IP40 sealed, with optional IP54 sealing
- Electric actuators - programmable in 15 minutes!
- Moves can be relative, absolute, force controlled, and more
- All actuators run on 24VDC
- Air cylinder replacement mode and move sequencing available in the cylinder