- January 17, 2018
- Servo2Go.com Ltd.
January 17, 2018 - This power range comes with a variety of network options including EtherCAT, CANopen, POWERLINK, Modbus and more.
Safe Torque Off (STO) functionality is included as a standard feature.
Available now, these new models are targeted towards AGVs and mobile applications.
- 100 A Peak Current Output
- 60 A Continuous Current Output
- 20 – 80 VDC Supply Voltage
- Safe Torque Off (STO) standard
Information on the 6 new servo drives from Advanced Motion Controls can be found at the links below:
- DPCANIA-100B080 (CANopen)
- DPCANIE-100B080 (CANopen)
- DPEANIU-100B080 (EtherCAT)
- DPMANIU-100B080 (Click&Move Embedded)
- DPPANIU-100B080 (POWERLINK / Modbus TCP / Ethernet)
- DPRANIE-100B080 (Modbus RTU / RS485)