- June 21, 2017
- Teledyne DALSA
June 21, 2017 – Teledyne DALSA announced the expansion of its Xtium series with a half-length CoaXPress frame grabber.
The Xtium-CXP PX8 is fully supported by Sapera LT SDK and Teledyne DALSA’s Trigger-to-Image-Reliability platform. Like other models within the series, the Xtium-CXP PX8 takes full advantage of the PCIe Gen 2.0 platform using PCIe x 8 slots to deliver bandwidth of up to 2.5 GBs from four input channels (6.25 Gbps per channel). The Xtium-CXP PX8 is in full production now.
The Xtium series is designed to minimize CPU usage and improve processing times for host applications by enabling maximum sustained throughput and image data. The Xtium family offers enhanced memory architecture to handle area and line scan, monochrome and color cameras.
Key features include:
- Half-length PCIe Gen2 x8 board
- Four DIN 1.0/2.3 coaxial connectors
- Support for CXP cameras with 1, 2 or 4 output channels of up to 6.25Gbs/channel
- Maximum host bandwidth up to 3.4GB/s
- Support for color and monochrome area, line and Contact Image Sensor (CIS) cameras
- Onboard processing for Bayer, Lookup Tables and Flat-Line/Flat-Field Correction
- Independent External trigger inputs and strobe output for external event synchronization
- Onboard general purpose Input/Output signals
- Support for Power Over CoaXPress on 4 channels
- Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8.1 Windows 10 64 and 32-bit O/S
About Teledyne DALSA
Teledyne DALSA is a designer, manufacturer and deployer of digital imaging components for the machine vision market. Teledyne DALSA image sensors, cameras, smart cameras, frame grabbers, software, and vision solutions are used in thousands of automated inspection systems around the world and across multiple industries including semiconductor, solar cell, flat panel display, electronics, automotive, medical, packaging and general manufacturing.