- April 25, 2017
- Transduction Limited
April 25, 2017 – Transduction is now shipping the TR-5196F industrial fanless computer with NEMA 4 19" TFT LCD screen with matching USB resistive touch screen.
TR-5196F has been designed to meet long term demand of an industrial computer for power utility sub-stations, industrial automation, military and marine.
The fanless computer comes with 2 x LAN, 2 x USB 3.0, 4 x USB 2.0 and 2 x COM ports. It also includes a 2.5” SATA SSD or hard drive and an external USB CD-DVD-R/W drive. Input power options include 90 - 240 VAC and 12, 24, 48, 125 and 250 VDC. The system comes with up to 8GB DDR3L SO-DIMM 1333/1066MHz memory.
Additional options that can be included in the system are:
- USB resistive touch screen
- Safety glass in place of touch screen
- 2.5” SATA SSD or hard drive
- Optional PROFIBUS connector
- BNC IRIG A/B time sync port
- Up to 4 x isolated RS232 serial ports
- Up to 4 x isolated RS422/485 serial ports
- TR-MS angled desktop stand
This industrial fanless industrial computer is fully compatible with Windows 10, Windows 7, QNX and LINUX kernel 2.4.16 or above operating systems. Operating temperature is 0°C ~ 50°C (32°F - 122°F), 60°C (140°F) for 2 hours at 100% system load.
Actual MTBF of TR-5196F is in excess of 100,000 hours