- July 12, 2016
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation
July 12, 2016 – Mitsubishi Electric Automation, Inc. introduces the MR-J4-TM multi-network servo drives with EtherNet/IP and EtherCAT interfaces. A PROFINET interface will be available later this year.
The Advanced Vibration Suppression Control II, One-Touch Auto-Tuning, 2.5kHz speed frequency response, and 4,194,304 pulse per revolution encoder resolution are intended to easily integrate into new and existing machine designs.
Features of the MR-J4-TM multi-network servo drives include:
- Dual 100BASE-TX Ethernet ports in line, tree and star topologies for flexibility in wiring layout
- Advanced One-Touch Auto-Tuning with no tuning experience necessary
- 2.5 kHz speed frequency response
- High resolution 4,194,304 pulse/revolution absolute encoders
- Advanced Vibration Suppression Control II for vibration suppression on both the load and the machine base
The MR-J4-TM also includes standard IEC61158 Type12 CAN application protocol over EtherCAT (CoE), IEC61800-7 CiA402 drive profile. It also comes with add-on instructions for EtherNet/IP networks using ControlLogix or CompactLogix controllers.