- February 24, 2017
- Reliable Controls Corporation
February 24, 2017 – Reliable Controls announced the release of RC-Archive 3.6. RC-Archive continuously downloads building data logs into an industry standard SQL database, delivering a rrecord of performance from any Internet-connected, BACnet facility.
RC-Archive is an SQL-based data acquisition application used to create long-term trend logs archived from multiple buildings. RC-Archive maintains an SQL database of trend log data, which is accessed by Reliable Controls workstation software, RC-Studio 3 as well as Reliable Controls building performance reporting software, RC-Reporter, to provide integration with real-time online data. Archived data can be viewed, graphed, printed, or exported into third-party applications such as Microsoft Excel.
The latest version of RC-Archive includes the following features:
- Updated subscription licensing
- New online help
- BACnet Virtual Private Network (B/VPN) connection support
- Discovery for individual devices in a system
- View vital database status indicators
- Export data to Microsoft Excel
- Manage database size by purging data
- Delete databases and related scheduled tasks
- Conserve disk space by shrinking log files
- Audit manual changes made to RC-Archive databases
- Bulk edit data timestamps for multiple records