- August 22, 2016
- Sealevel Systems, Inc
August 19, 2016 – Sealevel Systems announced the Relio R1 embedded I/O server. With an operating temperature range of -40° to +71°C, the DIN Rail-compatible industrial computer is designed to exceed military standards for shock and vibration. This solid-state system is ideal for heavy equipment, automation and other applications that demand powerful processing and a compact footprint.
Mounting options allow secure installation to 35mm DIN Rail located inside panels, vehicles and even heavy equipment and drilling rigs. The rugged, extruded enclosure makes the system ideal for harsh industrial environments.
- Choice of single, dual or quad-core Atom™ (Bay Trail) processor
- Up to 8GB of DDR3L RAM
- (2) Gigabit Ethernet ports
- (1) USB 3.0 port, (3) USB 2.0 high-retention ports
- (2) Software-configurable, two-wire RS-232 or RS-485 serial ports
- DisplayPort, DVI-D, HDMI and VGA display options available
- Mini PCI Express full-length slot for optional CAN Bus, Wireless, or GPS expansion
- CFast SATA II card slot for solid-state storage and operating system installation
- 18-36 VDC operation
- -40°C to +71°C operating temperature range
- Exceeds MIL-STD-810F shock & vibration specifications
- Compatible with Windows or Linux operating systems
- DIN Rail Compatible
The Relio R1 offers a single, dual or quad-core Intel Atom Bay Trail processor with up to 8 GB of DDR3L RAM. Standard I/O features include two software-configurable serial ports, dual Gigabit Ethernet, four high-retention USB ports, and choice of digital and analog display options. The USB ports feature Sealevel’s SeaLATCH locking USB connectors that prevent accidental disconnection of the cables.
The R1 includes the CFast SATA II card slot to provide solid-state storage that can be preloaded with Microsoft Windows or Linux operating systems. The system consumes less than 10W and operates from 18-36 VDC sources. Optional CAN Bus 2.0b, wireless dual-band 802.11 b/g/n/ or GPS expansion are also available.