- September 02, 2016
September 2, 2016 -- The Sensor Connection has expanded its line of measurement and control instrumentation with the addition of the model TCA-MS-K-1. This Single Channel Type K Thermocouple Amplifier Module converts the low output voltage signal from a Type K thermocouple probe to a single independent linearized 0 to 5 VDC output voltage. This output is ideal for interfacing to instrumentation equipment including data loggers, temperature indicators, chart recorders, and controllers. A feature of this product is the dynamic response of 1 mS.
- Input: Type K Thermocouple
- Temperature Measuring Range: 0 to +1250°C
- Analog Output: 0 to 5 VDC
- Supply Voltage: 10 to 32 VDC
- On-board CJC
- Response Time: 1 mS
- Housing is rated IP 51
- Compact Size, only 2.5" x 2.5" x 0.9"
- Includes mini-plug signal input connector
- Includes 1m long integral signal cable
- Made in the USA