- November 09, 2016
November 9, 2016 — SL Power Electronics introduced the TB110 Series of internal power supplies to its power solutions for test and measurement applications.
The TB110 Series models offer up to 90 percent efficiency and a compact form factor. These models are a power solution when efficiency, electromagnetic interference (EMI) protection and electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) performance are required. The TB110 models feature:
- EMC protection by meeting the highest levels of EN61000-4-x standards;
- Greater than 15-year e-cap life at 40°C ambient operating conditions;
- Greater than 1,000,000 hours MTBF calculated at 50°C;
- Small 2.0” x 4.0” x 1.4” size, ideal for use in 1U chassis applications;
- Up to 110 watts of output power with airflow or 80 watts when convection cooled;
- Class B conducted EMI with 6db margin and Class B Radiated EMI with 3db margin;
- 5Vdc at 1A Standby Output.
The TB110 models feature a universal input of 90 to 264 Vac and are available in outputs of 12V, 24V and 48V. All models are CE-marked to low-voltage directive and approved to ITE standards of CSA/EN/IEC/UL60950-1, 2nd Edition, Am. 2.