- January 31, 2017
January 31, 2017 - Statseeker, a provider of network monitoring solutions, announced the release of its latest network monitoring solution, Version 5.1. The latest release delivers subscription licensing options along with features that provide more predictable network visibility.
Statseeker recognized that networks expand with new applications, and designed a solution with technology and features that address the need for continual network migration. Statseeker Version 5.1 combines the features of previous versions with a range of additional features such as:
- Subscription Licensing Options - The Statseeker subscription licensing model offers methods to deliver comprehensive monitoring of environments. Available with Statseeker, Statseeker Professional and Statseeker Enterprise.
- Analytics Trendline - Statseeker provides the ability to create product trendline graphs presenting data trends across networks. This information enables more predictive management of environments from early detection fault analysis through to forward planning of capacity requirements.
- Enhanced Authentication Options - Statseeker enables authentication with existing Active Directory LDAP services. This feature has now been extended to support secure LDAP as well as Radius Authentication.
- Additional NetFlow Support - With the Statseeker version 5.1 release, users can monitor NetFlow data using SFlow, JFlow, NetFlow V5 & 9 as well as IPFIX. This is alongside an SNMP polling engine, SNMP trap collection, Syslog and Ping monitoring.
- Read/Write API - With Statseeker's second generation API users can now configure common object parameters, create and edit entries as well as export Statseeker data to external tools using the integrated API.
The features of Version 5.1 strengthens the Statseeker platform by providing improved functionality and helping to streamline workflow. 60 second polling and leading-edge compression technology ensures 100% of captured data is retained indefinitely in its original granularity.