- November 15, 2016
- Zebra Technologies Corporation
November 15, 2016 – Zebra Technologies announced the TC5 Series touch mobile computers. Developed for retail and field mobility applications, the TC51 and TC56 have been designed to satisfy the durability, power and security needs of business users while offering a consumer design to meet the expectations of end users.
- The devices are built to last for years and designed to withstand accidental drops into water or onto concrete and used in dusty areas - providing enterprise-class durability.
- Running the Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) operating system, the TC5 Series is supported by Zebra’s Mobility DNA, a suite of application security, development tools and mobile end-user apps.
- With a 1.8 GHz hexa-core 64-bit processor, the TC5 series helps enterprise apps run up to five times faster.
- The TC5 Series features productivity design features to help improve user satisfaction including a removable and replaceable battery pack, a 5-inch display and customizable Active Edge Touch Zones for one-touch access to the most frequently used device features and apps.