- December 17, 2015
December 16, 2015 – Arbor Solution Introduces ITX-i89H0 embedded motherboard with a 6th Generation Intel Xeon processor and 4th Generation DDR SDRAM as well as support for Next Generation Form Factor (NGFF or M.2) expansion cards.
- An enterprise grade Intel Xeon E3-1505L processor (2.0 GHz quad core) with ECC memory support – a type of memory that prevents data corruption via error correcting code.
- Support for DDR4 RAM, which is more power-efficient and allows for greater bandwidth over previous generation DDR3 RAM. The ITX-i89H0 supports up to 32GB of DDR4 ECC RAM.
- Support for NGFF (M.2) expansion devices, which are slated to replace the older mSATA standard and provide larger storage capacities than mSATA devices.
- Six USB 3.0 SuperSpeed ports for fast data transmission with low-power consumption
- 10 USB 2.0 ports
- RS232 interface (TX, RX, CTS, RTS)
- NGFF (M.2) socket for Skt-E for wireless
- NGFF(M.2) socket for Skt3-M for SSD
- PCI Express 3.0 x 16 slot
- Dual SATA3 with RAID 0/1 support
- HDMI interface, two DisplayPort connectors, and one eDP connector for graphic interfacing
- 1GB PHY Ethernet with Intel Active Management Technology for high interconnectivity
- MIC-in and line-out interfaces
The ITX-i89H0 is ideal for computing-intense applications and scenarios, where preventing data corruption is paramount. Its many I/O options also make it an ideal solution for kiosk and data- collection applications. Additionally, the unit’s media and graphics performance as well as its energy efficiency make it suitable for intelligent platforms used for security, automation and digital signage applications.