- May 16, 2016
- B-Scada Inc.
May 16, 2016 - B-Scada, Inc. has announced the release of the latest version of its SCADA application, Status Enterprise v4.3. With an array of new features and enhancements, this version is designed to provide an upgrade to current users as Status Enterprise continues to represent SCADA and Industrial IoT technology.
Since its initial release, Status Enterprise has been deployed to solve a range of industrial and commercial problems in manufacturing, energy management, building automation, agriculture, finance, IT and more. Armed with the knowledge and experience gained through these use cases and customer interactions, B-Scada continues to enhance the system with additional features that are designed to address the needs of users.
This latest version includes substantial enhancements and numerous new features throughout the platform, including:
- Enhancements Made to Date/Time Picker Control
- New Historical Trending for Boolean Values
- Enhancements Made to Libelium Data Provider
- Enhancements Made to Excel Data Provider
- Enhancements Made to Modbus Data Provider Configuration
Several Alarming Enhancements, including:
- New Alarm Group Column in Historical Alarm Control
- Alarm Control Details Modified for Enhanced Usability
- Enhanced Default Alarm Document Functionality
Enhancements and New Controls for the Web Gateway, including:
- Web Support for Control-to-Control bindings
- Web Support for Document Tree Control
- Web Support for Date/Time Picker Control
- Web Support for Scroll Viewer on Navigation List