- February 23, 2016
February 23, 2016 - Icon Labs announced the integration of its Floodgate Security Framework with Micrium’s µC/OS-III RTOS. The integrated solution creates a secure platform for IoT devices and extends the Internet of Secure ThingsTM initiative into systems and solutions with limited resources.
Icon Labs’ Floodgate Security Framework integration with Micrium’s µC/OS-III provides a complete security solution for small footprint embedded devices, including support for:
- Secure boot and secure remote firmware updates
- Data protection
- Crypto and certificate libraries
- Security policy management
- Event and command audit log reporting
- Integration with security management systems including the McAfee ePolicy orchestrator (ePO)
- Embedded firewall
- Intrusion detection
Icon Labs’ Floodgate Security Framework is a comprehensive security solution for embedded devices providing security management, secure boot, intrusion detection, secure firmware updates, and an embedded firewall. These capabilities provide the building blocks for achieving EDSA certification, ISA/IEC 62443 compliance, and/or compliance with the NIST cybersecurity framework.