- May 18, 2016
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation
May 18, 2016 – Addressing the need for higher capacity robots to meet the demands of today’s advanced automated manufacturing processes, Mitsubishi Electric Automation, Inc. introduces the latest in its line of RV-F Series 6-axis robots in 35, 50 and 70 kg payloads.
These robots extend the Mitsubishi Electric RV-F Series product line to address applications that require higher payloads and longer reaches, including CNC machine tending, large material handling and assembly applications. The RV-35F, RV-50F, and RV-70F robots are especially well suited to the automotive, food and beverage, as well as electronic manufacturing industries.
Key benefits of the RV-35F, RV-50F, and RV-70F robots include:
- Higher payloads – allows applications that require heavier parts and tooling to be robotically automated
- Long reach arm – tasks can be spread farther apart and can accommodate larger parts and processes with the ability to extend up to 2050 mm
- Integration with the Mitsubishi Electric Factory Automation (MELFA) hardware ecosystem
- Multiple environmental protection ratings – available in IP40 and IP67 protection ratings to conform to various application requirements