- April 21, 2016
- NuTec Tooling Systems, Inc.
April 21, 2016 - NuTec announces TrayTender 2100, a custom automated system that can be efficiently used as either a tray loader or tray un-loader.
1. Upstack exit trays to remove a robot.
2. Lighting – work area, signal lighting on the floor
3. Conveyor without legs – creates a cleaner look and ease of cleaning on the floor.
4. Hidden wiring and pneumatic lines within machine frame.
5. Compressed air connection location at the top corner of the machine.
6. Streamlined machine control recovery.
7. Optional remote HMI pendent.
8. Intuitive graphical HMI.
The 2100 is designed for use with plastics injection mold presses, machining centers, assembly automation, and other process equipment. The system incorporates a vertical carousel magazine in the rear of the module, designed to allow for manual loading of individual trays.