- April 21, 2016
- Servo2Go.com Ltd.
April 21, 2016 — Servo2Go.com has introduced the SCN5 series actuators, by Dyadic Systems, compact integrated mechatronic cylinders that feature a motor, encoder, drive and actuator in one package, as part of it’s series of 24V electric linear actuators.
SCN5 series Mechatronics Cylinders are available in stroke lengths to 300mm and 100N (10.2kgf) maximum thrust and are constructed using an extruded aluminum body with 303 stainless for the shaft and rod tip. Actuators can easily be operated via 24VDC signals from PLCs or relays, and can be connected in networks of up to 16 axes.
Servo Actuators from Dyadic feature:
- Set up many moves, each with individual values for position, speed, accel, etc.
- Electric actuators
- The SCN5 starts from $325 US/ea
- Moves can be relative, absolute, force controlled, etc.
- All actuators run on 24VDC
- 10,000km (400 million inches) standard minimum life
- PC interface or hand-held pendant programmable
- Air cylinder replacement mode and move sequencing available in the cylinder