- October 02, 2015
- Yokogawa Corporation of America
October 2, 2015 - Yokogawa Electric releases Exaquantum R3.01 plant information management system that delivers a six-fold increase in data acquisition performance and can handle five times as many data points (tags).
1. Increased data acquisition speed--Including closing processing time, Exaquantum R3.01 achieves an event-driven data acquisition and processing speed of 600,000 tag updates per minute, which is six times faster than the previous release. In less time, this software can obtain more detailed information on the changes that are taking place in a plant’s processes.
2. Increased number of tags that can be handled--With Exaquantum R3.01, a server can now handle up to 500,000 tags, five times the amount possible with our previous release. This dramatically increases the amount of information customers have at their fingertips. By being able to analyze a wider range of process data, they can obtain a much more accurate understanding of what is happening in a process and zero in on solutions that will improve their plant operations.
3. Support for tablets--With Exaquantum R3.01, users can now access their data not only from a browser on a desktop or laptop PC, but also any Windows or iOS tablet. This gives anytime, anywhere access to plant information and aids troubleshooting for rapid resolution of production issues.
4. Improved engineering tools--Exaquantum R3.01 comes with an improved conversion tool that allows users to convert Exaquantum R3.01 graphic windows so that they can be viewed from inside an operation and monitoring window (graphic window) of Yokogawa’s flagship product, the CENTUM VP integrated production control system. This conversion tool now has the capability to simultaneously convert multiple process graphics. Other engineering tools available for use with Exaquantum R3.01 have been improved to reduce engineering workload.
- Real-time creation of plant process databases
- Processing of acquired data by means of arithmetic and other operations
- Display of acquired data in graphics, trend charts, spreadsheets, etc.