- July 30, 2015
July 30, 2015 – aeSolutions announce aeShield V4.0 with aeFacilitator safety lifecycle management platform. aeShield paired with aeFacilitator enables different personnel/groups throughout organizations to seamlessly transfer data to support the entire process safety lifecycle from hazard analysis all the way through to Management of Change (MOC) and back through the process again to effectively drive continuous risk reduction in the oil & gas, chemical, petrochemical, and specialty chemical industries.
aeShield with aeFacilitator enterprise software application is making safety simple by centralizing critical process safety information, consolidating the number of tools used throughout the lifecycle, and optimizing data accessibility across an organization. Key new features prove to make IEC 61511 compliance even simpler for end users.
aeShield V4.0 with aeFacilitator NEW Functionality Includes:
• Editor to override SIF targets when not generating target from traditional LOPA methodology
• Configurable severity types and reporting options by severity
• Additional health meters to further analyze bypass, demand, and spurious trips
• Enhanced SRS datasheets editor including templates for faster development and reusability
• Upgraded SRS datasheet including color coding and mapping to IEC 61511 sub-clauses
• Improved aeFacilitator interface and advanced reporting