- March 30, 2015
March 31, 2015- eRPortal Software announces version 4.5 of its Materials Management and Enterprise Asset Management. Enhancements include advanced safety process management, sophisticated multi-level workflow, and serialized tool and component tracking.
The latest version includes updates, modifications, and enhancements, including:
- updates to the preventative maintenance and work scheduling utility that ensures the right work happens at the right time
- expanded functionality within the work process safety utility to further ensure workplace safety and OSHA standards compliance
- improved user homepage dashboards and grids, using HTML5-compliant technology
- enhanced data collection/asset condition assessment functionality that adds richness to the condition- and observation-based work order or corrective action trigger capabilities
- a better-quality mobile workforce module that is now available in the Apple iStore
- major enhancements to the approval workflow module that support virtually any set of rules for creating sophisticated approval routes and personnel approval logs for any type of transaction request
Asset and Maintenance Management Software is an integrated asset and computerized maintenance management software solution that automates and simplifies the management of key organizational assets throughout their lifecycle. Customers can track and report on every attribute of their enterprise wide asset hierarchy using mobile and web-enabled devices. The software manages maintenance work orders, notifications and alerts, requests, workforce planning, labor scheduling, and materials requirements. Designed to improve workforce effectiveness, eRPortal eliminates the problems that diminish productivity by offering an intuitive and easy-to-use tool.
Materials Management Software manages every aspect of an organization’s non-production materials and supplies requirements. The software consists of powerful parts, tools, and materials tracking features, and includes integrated barcode/RFID and serialization functionality. In addition, the software has the ability to create rules for re-order and replenishment, approval workflows, and department or asset-level usage chargebacks and billing. With this solution, organizations can establish, measure, maintain, and use inventory standards as a basis for planning and decision-making. The Materials Management Software offers a flexible and comprehensive materials management solution that also fully automates the entire purchasing and vendor management process.