- June 05, 2015
- IBASE Technology Inc.
June 5, 2015 - IBASE Technology announces MI985 Mini-ITX motherboard that supports the 5th Generation Intel Core processors (H-processor line) and Mobile Intel QM87 Express Chipset. Based on the Intel microarchitecture, the MI985 provides the processing power and advanced features such as Intel Hyper-Threading Technology and Intel Active Management Technology 9.0, power-management suitable for high-end applications in kiosk, medical, factory, industrial automation and control markets.
Powered by 5th Generation Intel Core processors (H-processor line), the MI985 delivers exceptional performance and responsiveness. The latest Intel HD Graphics GT2-530 allows MI985 to display 3D videos and interactive media content from a range of onboard interfaces such as VGA, DVI, DisplayPort and LVDS/eDP.
The board has two SO-DIMM slots supporting up to 16GB of DDR3L memory. Expansion functionality is available with one PCI-E(x16) and two Mini-PCIe slots. In addition, there are two Gigabit LAN, six USB2.0, four USB 3.0, six COM, four SATA III and two SATA II ports supported. The MI985 also comes with advanced capabilities such as Trusted Platform Module 2.0 and IBASE’s iSMART green technology featuring EuP/ErP power saving and intelligent scheduler.
- Onboard quad-core 5th Generation Intel Core i7-5850EQ or i7-5700EQ processors
- 2x DDR3L SO-DIMM, Max. 16GB
- Intel HD Graphics GT2-530 supports DVI-I / DVI-D / LVDS / DisplayPort
- 2x Intel PCI-E Gigabit LAN
- Watchdog timer, Digital I/O, TPM 2.0, iSMART
- 6x USB 2.0, 4x USB 3.0, 6x COM, 4x SATA III, 2x SATA II
- 1x PCI-E(x16), 2x Mini PCI-E(x1)