- July 30, 2015
- Lion Precision
July 30, 2015 - Lion Precision introduces CPL350 single-channel capacitive displacement sensor that provides resolutions as high as 0.0007% at 100 Hz or 0.004% at 15 kHz. It does all this in 2x2x4 inch package (50x50x200 mm). A BNC single-ended output is provided, or for maximum resolution with longer cable runs, a differential output is also available.
With no user adjustments or displays, the CPL350 electronics can be installed in out-of-the-way places. Sensors typically ship with 15 kHz bandwidth. Users can access an internal dip-switch to set the bandwidth to 15 kHz, 10 kHz, 1 kHz, 100 Hz. The bandwidth selection allows users to opt for higher resolutions or higher speeds.
- Measurement Ranges: 10µm to 12.5 mm (0.0004 to 0.5 inches)
- Maximum Bandwidth: 15 kHz
- Typical Linearity: 0.5% F.S.
- Thermal Stability: 0.04% F.S./°C
- Differential Output: ±10 V
- Single Ended Output: ±10 V
- Operating Temperature: 4-50°C
- Power Requirements: ±15 VDC (External power supply included with device)