- July 29, 2015
July 29, 2015 - MSI announces MS-9A75 fanless computer that’s based on the 5th Gen Intel Broadwell ULT Core i5 Mini-ITX board.
MS-9A75 supports three independent displays (2 x DP & 1 x DVI-I) with Intel HD Graphics 5500. It has a 2.5” HDD/SSD, memory, and two full size mini-PCIe.
- Slim and fanless system design with Mini-ITX board
- 5th Gen Intel Broadwell ULT Core i7/i5/i3, Celeron Processor
- Support DDR3L SO-DIMM up to 16GB memory
- 3 independent display: 2 x DP, 1 x DVI-I (support DVI-D and VGA via Y cable)
- 2 x Intel GbE LAN, 4 x USB 3.0 and 2 x USB2.0, 1 or 2 x COM, audio, and lockable DC jack
- Flexible design for easy maintenance on 2.5” HDD/SSD, memory & 2 full size mini-PCIe
- DC-in 19V/65W adaptor