- September 25, 2014
September 25, 2014 - Alliance Sensors Group reduced the set up and calibration time of S1A and SC-100 LVDT Signal Conditioners by adding built-in null indication and simple front panel pushbuttons to set zero and full scale. Calibration time is now reduced from at least 20 minutes per channel to just a minute or two. Features:
- Power inputs from 15-30 V DC or ±15 V DC.
- Choice of 4 LVDT excitation frequencies
- Choice of 6 voltage and 2 current loop analog DC outputs
- Unique auto-mastering for master/slave operation - even if a master were to fail, the S1A and SC-100 can eliminate beat frequency effects in remaining units
- RS-485 digital communications link with an available GUI and hot swapability
- Built-in diagnostics for LVDT winding failures or cable disconnection.