- September 17, 2014
- AXIOMTEK Co., Ltd.
September 17, 2014 - Axiomtek announced eBOX620-841-FL, a fanless embedded box system designed to support the latest Intel Atom system on chip (SoC) solution. Through the use of new 22nm quad core Intel Atom E3845 processor, the eBOX620-841-FL offers both high computing performance and energy efficient operation. In addition, this extreme low power embedded platform is equipped with 8 GB DDR3L, dual displays and rich connection capabilities, making it an ideal solution for many applications including industrial control automation. The eBOX620-841-FL is rugged and designed to offer reliable operation in extreme temperature ranging from -20°C to +60°C (-4‚Å∞F to +140‚Å∞F). Its IP40-rated, rugged aluminum cold-rolled steel enclosure allows it to withstand operations in harsh environments and vibration of up to 3 Grms (with CFast). The industrial grade embedded platform has full power protection with OVP, OCP, SCP and is CE certified. To fulfill different application needs and concerns limited space application, the eBOX620-841-FL has I/O features, including four high-speed USB 2.0 ports, dual Gigabit Ethernet ports, four COM ports (two RS-232/422/485 ports and two RS-232 ports), VGA, HDMI, and audio as well as a built-in Watchdog Timer. This robust embedded system is fully compatible with the Windows Standard Embedded 7/8 and Linux.
- Extreme slim and compact design
- Built-in Intel Atom E3845 1.91 GHz quad-core SoC
- Fanless operation and noise free design
- Aluminum extrusion and heavy-duty steel with IP40 standard
- One 204-pin DDR3L-1066/1333 SO-DIMM max. up to 8 GB
- One 2.5" SATA HDD drive bay, one CFast slot and mSATA supported
- Dual display interfaces: VGA and HDMI ports
- Two PCI Express Mini Card slots (USB+PCI Express signal) and one SIM slot
- Four USB 2.0 ports, dual Gigabit Ethernet ports, four COM ports (2 x RS-232/422/485 and 2 x RS-232)
- Operating temperature range of -20°C to +60°C(-4‚Å∞F to +140‚Å∞F)
"Axiomtek’s new eBOX620-841-FL is powerful, highly reliable and feature-rich. The noticeable fanless system offers DDR3L-1066/1333 SO-DIMM socket with 8 GB high capacity and multiple I/O ports for easy and fast deployment of industrial and embedded applications. To address demand for rich network and wireless communications (Wi-Fi and GPS), the super slim platform comes equipped with two PCI Express mini card slots, one SIM card socket and three SMA-type antenna openings. Eight channels programmable DI/DO can be used to connect sensor or surveillance camera for environment control, surveillance monitoring, and security management. Moreover, the compact and feature-rich eBOX620-841-FL supports one 2.5" SATA HDD drive bay, one CFast socket and mSATA for storage advantage,” said Vincent Ji, product manager of Product & Marketing Division at Axiomtek.