- July 11, 2014
July 11, 2014 - BBA Pumps updates its BA electric driven solids handling pumps to to norm block construction (NMC). These auto prime pumps have a capacity of 100 m3/hour to a maximum of 6500 m3/hour.
Using high efficiency pumps and IE2 electric motors, the pumps offer maximum performance at minimal cost. In addition to a standard control box and soft starter, the pump sets can also be provided with a frequency converter; which ensures a maximum control over the pumping process, not just by using the automatic start/stop but also by increasing or decreasing the speed of the electric motor. By using the GPS monitoring functionality the pump installations can be controlled and operated remotely from the comfort of a computer screen. Features
- Complete, fully standardised series of pumps from the small 3” pump up to a large 24”pump.
- Large free passage, an excellent NPSH (Net Positive Suction Head) and high efficiency.
- Compact and modular construction using a norm block assembly.
- Environmentally friendly; in addition to high pump efficiency no oil leaking priming systems or pollutions emitted by diesel engines.
- The BBA 4 Year Limited Warranty terms apply to the BA series.
The pumps can be deployed in sewage or dewatering applications. This makes them all-round for the industrial and rental markets. Because of the standard, lockable sound attenuated canopy the BA pumps are extremely quiet and can also be deployed effectively and safely in densely populated areas without noise emissions and with a high resistance to vandalism.