- September 17, 2014
- Carlo Gavazzi
September 17, 2014 - Carlo Gavazzi announces CGHMI Series of HMIs available in 4 different sizes, constructed in one of up to three different housing bezels: economical plastic, durable aluminum or rugged, wash down resistant stainless steel.
The CGHMI Series feature ARM processors, wide panels, high resolution, 65,536 colors, 128MB ROM, 128/256MB RAM, WinCE operating system and image optimization for best performance. The CGHMI Series screens are available in four sizes (4.3, 7, 10 or 15 inches) which allow the end user to choose the optimum size that best fits their application requirements. The HMIs can be mounted vertically or horizontally, whatever the end user’s application calls for. They can be powered by 11-36VDC or 90-250VAC. All models also offer an SD slot and Ethernet port as standard features.
Extensive connectivity is possible via Profibus-DP, ProfiNet, DeviceNet, EtherNet/IP, CANopen, EtherCAT, and CC-Link. All models are delivered with CG Design Studio software, with the optional CG Design Studio Plus, which features Symbol Factory. Technical specifications include:
- Five models in four sizes: 4.3”, 7”, 10” & 15”
- Cost-effective 4.3 and 7 “ models with IP65 plastic bezels
- High-performance 7, 10 and 15” models with IP65 aluminum bezels
- Harsh-environment 7, 10 and 15”models with rugged IP66K stainless steel bezels, protected against dust and water, with an easy-to-clean polished surface
- High resolution touch panels featuring 65,536 colors
- Standard 128 MB Flash memory and 256MB SDRAM
- USB host port used for keyboard, USB stick and mouse
- LED backlight for even-color displays and long lifetime
- Open WinCE 6.0 panels for OEM business
- Standard CG Design Studio software, with optional CG Design Studio Plus (featuring Symbol Factory and its 4,000+ high resolution symbols)
- Optional sound output