- September 15, 2014
September 15, 2014 - ControlByWeb announces X-600 Web-Enabled I/O controller. Expansion modules include relays, digital inputs, analog inputs, thermocouples and more.
The X-600M is a web-enabled I/O controller that performs control, logic, and monitoring functions similar to that of a Programmable Logic Controller (PLC). However, unlike a PLC, the X-600M is designed for web based applications from the ground up. The X-600M can be setup, controlled, and monitored using its built-in web server and a standard web browser. The setup web pages are intuitive and easy to use and do not require special programming skills. No add-on software is required. The X-600M functions as a powerful master controller for other ControlByWeb modules. Its ribbon-cable expansion bus connector allows for up to 64 expansion modules to be connected directly to the X-600M. It can also control any of our other stand-alone ControlByWeb devices over an Ethernet network - Up to 128 devices! Many powerful features are included in this new series; such as customizable Email notifications, scheduling, logging and graphing of logged data, custom Lua scripts, and much more. Expansion modules for the X-600M are available for adding relays, digital inputs, thermocouples, and more.
List of X-600M Features:
- Programmable, but no programming necessary for many applications.
- Powerful built-in web server (no outside servers or services required)
- Easily configurable web pages (drag and drop) or install your own files
- Logging (up to five customizable log files) & automatic graphing of log files
- Built-In Ethernet switch with two Ethernet connections
- Expansion bus for direct connection of up to 64 modules (128 modules total)
- Communicates with all existing ControlByWeb modules
- Up to 1,024 I/O points
- Supports USB WiFi adapters & USB flash drives
- Built-in 1-wire bus connects directly to temperature and humidity sensors
- Send custom email alerts using encrypted email servers (supports Gmail, Yahoo, etc.)
- Create logic scripts or full programs using Lua
- Advanced, full-calender scheduling
- Supports multiple users and group access
- Protocols supported: HTTP, HTTPS, SSL, SMTP, Modbus/TCP, Remote Services server and client, & more.
- Rugged DIN-rail mount enclosure