- November 13, 2014
November 13, 2014 - Helukabel Introduces HELUTOP Easy Cable Gland that quickly and simply relieves stress and strain on cables. Using a spring/snap system, the HELUTOP Easy allows for quick and easy installation in hard-to-reach areas and spaces with no access for locknuts. Assembly is simple – push the cable gland in and turn clockwise – and can be done by hand. Fastening the gland in this manner achieves the same tight fit compared to traditional glands held in place with locknuts. No tools are required for installation; however disassembly requires the use of a special tool that will not cause damage to the cable gland. The HELUTOP Easy is currently available in plastic and comes in sizes Ø16 and Ø20 (corresponds to M16 and M20). Additional sizes including Ø25 and Ø32 are coming soon. Summary of Advantages
- No installation tools required.
- No threaded holes or locknuts required.
- Cable fixed with clockwise thread (cap side).
- Installation in tight areas and no-access spaces (locknut side).
- Fits as tightly as traditional glands held in place with threaded hole or locknut.
- Hexagon of body and cap are same SW.
- Quick and easy disassembly with separate tool. No damage to cable gland or wall.