- November 26, 2014
- Skkynet Cloud Systems
Securely Network and Access Your Real-Time Plant Data or remote facilities
Skkynet’s Secure Cloud Service end-to-end solution seamlessly integrates with ANY SCADA system for real-time networking, remote monitoring and supervisory control. It is safer and less expensive than traditional solutions, saving you thousands on implementation costs.
- Real-time networking and access to data: Collect, network, send, and receive up to 50,000 data changes per second at speeds just a few milliseconds over Internet latency.
- Secured by design: No inbound connections. Supports SSL encryption and password protection. Requires no VPN or additional security hardware.
- No programming required: No changes to the hardware or software of an existing system. You decide what data to transmit, and how: one-way or bi-directionally. No programing required.
- Easily integrates multiple data sources: Integrates data from embedded devices, remote sensors, mobile gateways and other M2M hardware, as well as SCADA systems and databases.
Visualize Your Data on the Web in Real Time
- Web-based HMI with stunning graphics: View any connected process in our web-based HMI. Stunning graphics and real-time response replicate or exceed the performance of traditional HMIs.
- Best in class security: Only qualified users can configure security settings to provide read-only access to limited data sets for public use, while giving bi-directional access to insiders. Authorized developers can access the complete online design interface.
- No coding or development system: Create and edit screens from any location. No coding or development system required, just drag and drop desktop-quality graphics to build HMI screens right inside a web browser. Choose from thousands of symbols, or add your own. Deploy any changes to all users instantly.
Make Informed Decisions using Real-Time and Archived Data
- Deliver real-time analytics: A built-in scripting language and real-time connections to Excel provide a platform for running real-time analytics on data as it flows through the system.
- Database integration made easy: Log your process data to any ODBC database (such as SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, etc.). A sophisticated store and forward mechanism ensures that no data is lost due to possible connection failure.