- October 11, 2014
ICONICS announces the release of V10.85 of its HMI/SCADA suite of automation software products.
This new GENESIS64™ release is packed with over 500 new features including new project documentation/reporting, new Web-based Pack-and-Go, compliance with multiple data sources (including VMware, certified OPC UA connectivity, BACnet B-AWS, and SNMP v3), and WebHMI Bulk Publishing. These important, time-saving features and productivity tools were created to help users become more efficient than ever before. Additional new products and features include:
- Energy AnalytiX® v10.85 - New Energy Star reports and one-click, quick connect meters for Mitsubishi, Measurlogic and Eaton have been added. Overall improvements in ease of use, configuration, performance and reliability were achieved. The new and improved Energy AnalytiX Viewer supports several preconfigured chart types and greatly enhanced usability.
- Facility AnalytiX® v10.85 - A new Rules Engine with over 300 fault rules for popular building equipment, mass import configuration capabilities and a number of usability improvements have been added. The newest features available with version 10.85 save you time by making things easier, faster, and more intuitive.
- Quality AnalytiX® v10.85 - New histogram charts that visualizes the density of data for a given distribution. Users can set and color code upper and lower specification limits, as well as upper and lower reasonable limits to identify how much of the data is within or beyond these limits.
- MobileHMI™ v10.85 - New device- and resolution-independent responsive designs make it easier to provide a clean experience on all devices without incurring the extra cost of development time. Additionally, mobile templates and the ability to target specific devices with displays make MobileHMI ready to handle any composition of devices.
- Hyper Historian™ v10.85 - New Azure compatibility provides the ability to collect data from any device and securely stream it to the cloud for long-term storage and analysis. Hyper Historian’s Cloud Collector serves as the on premise appliance to store and forward data from the plant floor to a public or private cloud. Combine that with the new Hyper to Hyper technology to enable users to aggregate and merge data from any plant historian server, on premises or in the cloud.
"With the recent release of version 10.85, ICONICS remains at the forefront of automation software technology and is working closely with its system integrators, customers, OEM partners and Microsoft to Visualize, Analyze and Mobilize their projects, guaranteeing that their solutions will always be future proof,” said Russ Agrusa, ICONICS president and CEO. Download a free demo today by visiting www.iconics.com/products. With over 300,000 installations in over 60 countries worldwide, ICONICS software is recommended for automating, monitoring and optimizing a customer’s most critical assets and has been selected by over 70% of Fortune 500 companies. ICONICS was recently recognized as Microsoft’s 2014 CityNext Partner of the Year. This award highlights the continued partnership between Microsoft and ICONICS. In 2013, ICONICS was named the Application Development Partner of the Year Finalist. In 2012, ICONICS was recognized as Microsoft's Sustainability Partner of the Year.
ICONICS, a Microsoft Gold Application Development Partner, 2014 Microsoft Public Sector CityNext Partner of the Year Award Winner and past recipient of the Microsoft Sustainability Partner of the Year award, provides solutions to improve productivity, reduce integration time and operating costs, and optimize asset utilization with visualization and automation software. Founded in 1986, ICONICS has 300,000 installations in over 60 countries worldwide. ICONICS meets the demanding application challenges of the automotive, building automation, food and beverage, government infrastructure, manufacturing, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, renewable energy, utilities and water/wastewater industries. As a managed Microsoft ISV Partner, ICONICS designs its solutions to leverage Microsoft technologies, including Windows 8, Windows Server 2012, Microsoft .NET, Windows Azure, SQL Server and Microsoft SharePoint. ICONICS is the honored recipient of multiple Microsoft awards and achievements.