- November 10, 2014
- Schneider Electric
November 10, 2014 - Schneider Electric released Wonderware MES 2014 software with a web-based user interface to enter and track equipment downtime and to monitor OEE KPIs in a browser on any workstation or mobile device. A new line configuration webpage makes it simple to configure or update a line setup for accurate line OEE monitoring. The user interface shares a unified user experience across multiple Wonderware offerings to enable composite applications and collaborative solutions. Additionally, in-line quality management functionality has been improved by adding more sampling methods and more options that effectively display and categorize quality information. Wonderware MES software improves operations, performance and quality management capabilities, all of which can be incrementally deployed. A configurable, commercial off-the-shelf application, the software provides reusable and sustainable manufacturing operations management with a low total cost of ownership and high return on investment. Wonderware MES software comes with integration to enterprise systems such as ERP, PLM, Quality management and automated production process, in addition to accommodating manual data entry. Integration to the Wonderware System Platform solution builds an equipment-centric, reusable MES-standard application. Integration with Wonderware Skelta BPM software offers standardization of processes with a model-driven approach to further reduce the total cost of ownership when MES is deployed as an enterprise standard. Key benefits:
- Higher productivity;
- Business agility and process transparency;
- Improved quality management;
- Increased asset utilization;
- Reduced cost of compliance.
- Broad, integrated MES functionality according to ISA-95 standard and MESA functional model;
- Manual and automated process execution and data collection;
- Plant-to-enterprise integration, securing plant/business continuity;
- Model-driven MES foundation via Wonderware Skelta BPM software.