- January 28, 2015
- Sealevel Systems, Inc
January 28, 2015 - SeaLevel introduces Relio R2 Sync Server with 4 synchronous ports, each individually configurable for RS-232, RS-422, RS-485, RS-530/530A or V.35.
Relio R2 has low power consumption, operates fanless over a wide 0-50°C temperature range, and is compliant with MIL-STD-810 shock and vibration specifications. The systems provide a long product life cycle and can be easily customized to match specific customer I/O requirements.
Data rates up to 128K bps are supported on each synchronous serial port. A digital phase lock loop (DPLL) circuit is included for reliable communication when using NRZI or FM encoding. Sealevel's SeaMAC synchronous serial driver provides HDLC/SDLC protocols as well as certain configurations of monosync, bi-sync and raw modes for critical communication development and support. Software utilities are provided to speed application development and to assist in field installation.
The R2 Sync Server runs from ultra-reliable mSATA solid-state disk (SSD) that can be preloaded with Microsoft Windows or Linux operating systems. Included brackets allow mounting to panels, under counters and onto other surfaces. Price: from $3695.
- Intel i7 or i3 dual core processors
- Up to 16GB DDR3 RAM
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet
- Two high-retention USB 2.0 ports
- 4 synchronous serial ports using Z85230 Enhanced Serial Communications Controller (ESCC)
- Each synchronous port is individually configurable for RS-232, RS-422, RS-485, RS-530/530A or V.35
- Each serial port capable of data rates to 128K bps (Burst mode)
- All modem control signals implemented
- Compact, rugged enclosure with powder-coated finish
- Meets MIL-STD-810 specs for shock and vibration
- Silent solid-state design with no fans or other moving parts
- Wide temperature operation from 0-50°C ambient
- 18-36 VDC operation
- Compatible with Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems