- May 15, 2014
- AXIOMTEK Co., Ltd.
May 13, 2014- Axiomtek announces PICO121, an extremely compact fanless Pico-ITX SBC with ultra-low power AMD G-Series Embedded SoC GX-210JA dual core 1.0GHz onboard. The PICO121 is built to withstand wide temperature conditions, ranging from -20°C to +70°C (-4°F to +158°F).
This embedded board supports DirectX 11, Open GL4.2, and Open CL1.2 to provide great graphics performance and features dual-view compatibility through VGA and LVDS with AMD RadeonTM HD8180 graphics controller. In addition to graphics rich, the PICO121 supports DASH (desktop and mobile architecture for system hardware), for convenient remote management, which means this board can be used as a client device, controlled and managed by a console remotely via a Gigabit LAN port on the rear I/O. Moreover, the single board computer is equipped with one high-speed board-to-board connector that integrates PCIe x1, USB 3.0 and DisplayPort to fulfill various application needs. Axiomtek’s PICO121 provides I/O including four high-speed USB 2.0 ports, two COM ports (one selectable as RS-232/422/485 via a BIOS setting), one SATA port up to 6GB/s, one gigabit Ethernet, and HD audio. This small form factor SBC supports both half-size and full-size PCI Express Mini Card slots which expand system connector ability. The full-size PCI Express Mini card also supports mSATA to provide one more choice of storage. The embedded mainboard supports watchdog timer and hardware monitoring to keep system running smoothly. Additionally, it requests only +12V DC power supply input into work. Main Features:
- AMD G-Series Embedded SoC GX-210JA 1.0 GHz dual core onboard with Radeon HD8180
- One DDR3/L 1066/1333 SO-DIMM slot max. up to 8 GB
- One half-size PCI Express Mini Card and one full-size PCI Express Mini Card with mSATA support
- Supports VGA and 18/24 dual channel LVDS
- Supports four USB 2.0 ports and two serial ports
- One SATA3 interface and one Gigabit Ethernet port
- Wide operating temperature range: -20°C ~ +70°C