- May 15, 2014
May 15, 2014 - Balluff announces BES R04 block sensor. This robust metal housed inductive sensor is ideal for extreme applications where every day hostilities can challenge standard sensors. The sensor also offers a ceramic sensing face making it an excellent choice for applications with weld spatter, metal debris, and vibration; and with its small size and low profile it is a perfect choice whenever space is at a premium. Small and Flat – for simple installation and integration
- Short housing length enables integrated installation even in compact assemblies
- Flat housing form makes the required installation depth extremely small (≥ 5mm)
- Lightweight sensor makes it ideal for applications with high acceleration
- Fully integrated electronics, no external amplifier needed.
- High switching frequency allowing for high cycle speeds
Rugged - Ideal for applications in harsh environments
- The high-grade brass housing with fully potted electronics and low mass guarantees performance even in mechanically demanding machines
- Thanks to the ceramic cover on the active surface, weld splatter and sparks don’t pose a problem
- Protective silicone tubing cable version available
- A single M3 screw provides a secure hold for the sensor in just a few seconds.