- May 27, 2014
- Chromasens GmbH
May 27, 2014 -- Chromasens announces Version 1.41 firmware upgrade that delivers even more functionality for its allPIXA line scan cameras. Registration is required to download the free upgrade from the company's website. A few of the features of allPIXA firmware V1.41 include:
- Precise multiple camera synchronization functionality;
- Two additional reference sets for Offset and Shading correction storable in the camera;
- Enhanced validation against faulty parameter values;
- Improved and simplified function for continuous white control to assure stable brightness and color output for compensation of illumination variations in brightness or color temperature;
- Optimized handling of low resolution encoders;
- Extended parameters and functionality of automatic insertion of machine and camera data inside the image;
- Simplified handling of white reference mark with automatic master detection mode for white reference position;
- Horizontal binning function; and
- Increased limit by factor 2 for maximum allowed integration time.
In addition, Chromasens has reworked the allPIXA CST (Camera Setup Tool) and extended its accompanying user manual. Highlights of the new CST design include a more user-friendly interface with faster setup of cameras, along with wizards guides for generating white and black references, and various modes for creation of flat field and dark references. The newly extended manual contains additional samples and step-by-step instructions for first-time setups.