- January 28, 2014
- Software Toolbox Inc.
OPC Data Client provides you with a single development toolkit for quickly and easily creating custom OPC DA, A&E, and UA client applications in virtually any environment. It provides an extensive API for custom coding of applications as well as a codeless development option for those who require a custom application, but are less familiar with programming.
This toolkit is both robust and flexible, allowing you to access OPC data with a few lines of code, while still providing a high level of customization options. The OPC Data Client is self-optimized for fast and reliable performance. The OPC Data-UA component of the software is the first UA client toolkit to ever be certified for compliance by the OPC Foundation.
The toolkit also provides several advanced methods for accessing your data including the Live Mapping model and support for Microsoft Reactive Extensions and StreamInsight.
Visit www.opcdataclient.com to learn more.
- Easy to Learn
- Free Code Samples
- Easy to Implement
- Easy Deployment
- Extensive Help
- Multi-threaded, non-blocking design for high performance.
- Internal messaging layer provides isolation between OPC communications and the custom client code, resulting in high resiliency.
- Automatically connects to and disconnects from OPC Servers.
- Automatically adds, removes and maintains OPC groups and monitored items.
- Conserves resources behind-the-scenes by automatically disposing of objects that are not being used.
- No limits to number of connections, subscriptions, or tags.
- Automatic server status checking, detection of connection problems and server failures, and automatic reconnects.
- Maintains client state and reconstructs the internal state of OPC server after reconnection.
- Supports all flavors of OPC synchronous and asynchronous reads and writes internally, subscriptions, discovery, browsing, and property access.
- Multiple independent OPC server connections.
- Intelligent OPC Group parameter optimization.