- May 07, 2014
- HIMA Paul Hildebrandt GmbH
HIQuad solutions are proven over decades of use in hundreds of process industry facilities. They are the industry standard for reliable and cost-effective solutions.
HIQuad solutions are available with different combinations of scalable availability at the I/O and CPU level, allowing a precise match for your budget and technical needs while providing maximum safety. Even in a non-redundant, single-channel configuration, HIQuad can be used up to SIL 3 without any limits.
H41q/H51q systems are extremely fl exible and can be easily adapted to your application requirements.
- For small and mid-size number of I/Os: Compact H41q systems for up to 208 I/Os, modular H51q systems for as many as several thousand I/Os
- For any type of I/O: Wide range of I/O cards, analog/digital I/O cards, relay cards, counter and thermo-element cards, cards with integrated Ex-separation
- For every availability requirement: Thanks to scalable redundancy, you invest only in what you need. All of the components can be employed singly, redundant or mixed — always SIL 3
- For centralised and distributed applications: Stand-alone or safe networking via safeethernet
- For any DCS integration: Integrated solutions for all leading control systems
- Maximum reliability
- SIL 3, even in single-channel configuration
- Flexible redundancy management
- Hot-swapping of modules
- Online program changes
- Comprehensive, tried-and-tested range of I/Os
- Easy to integrate into all DCSs
- Safety-related networking via safeethernet
- Proven 19-inch technology
- For use in Ex-zone 2