- June 02, 2014
Mencom is very pleased to announce the publication of our new brochure. This 12-page brochure contains detailed information of Mencom industrial connectors. With a fresh new look and design, this brochure reflects many enhancements made to Mencom over years.
If you have any questions regarding a hard copy of this brochure or any Mencom product, we are just a phone call away (770-534-4585) and are more than willing to provide excellent service. Mencom is committed to providing you the best products in the industry.
Founded in 1987, Mencom Corporation provides high quality, cost effective solutions that meet industrial electrical connector requirements. Our highly trained staff of experts utilize decades of electrical and electronic industry-related experience to develop the highest quality products available.
In addition, this vast expertise allows us to assist OEM customers in selecting the best products to meet their unique connection requirements. This ensures our customers receive the most cost-effective solution possible, plus one that requires minimal installation time, reducing the customer’s total installed costs.
Mencom offers a complete line of custom-made and off-the-shelf electrical connectors.
Our product line includes:
- Molded cables and receptacles for sensors and actuators
- MINI, M23, M12, M8, Micro-AC, Euro AC, Device Net, Profi-bus, Foundation Field-bus
- Multi-pin industrial rectangular connectors for power and data lines
- Panel Interface Connectors for safe and quick reprogramming requirements
- DIN solenoid valve connectors for solenoids
- Junction Blocks for power & signal distribution
- Multi-port connector plates for multiple connections in a small space
- Conduit adapters for distribution of power & signal using conduit
- Ethernet connectors & switches for communication with a network
- A wide variety of metric, PG and NPT cable glands, fittings and adapters
Mencom is also the North American Master Distributor for ILME rectangular connectors. Mencom’s headquarters and warehouse facilities are located in Oakwood, GA, north of Atlanta.