- April 29, 2014
April 29, 2014 - ProcessMonitor announces M844 data logger. This completely autonomous monitoring and data logging solution is independent from local infrastructures, using GSM/GPRS communications and solar panel, battery or AC/DC power options. The unit has 4 digital and 4 analog 4-20mA inputs. With the mains powered version, the analog inputs are galvanically isolated to eliminate the risk of interference with existing cabling and systems. The digital inputs contain 3 status / counter / pulse inputs and 1 coil input for e.g. a flow meter or rain gauge. The sensor inputs can be easily expanded through the on board RS232 and RS485 communication ports, which supports e.g. serial communication, Modbus and the SDI-12 protocol. Sensors and two-wire instruments can be powered by the M844, so no additional signal converters / amplifiers, encapsulating cabinet or other electrical installation material are necessary. Alerts and alarms can also be sent by SMS and can activate the adjustable logging frequency. Internal diagnostics sends alarm messages, battery capacity, temperature and GSM signal strength. Total control can be gained through the fully integrated ProcessMonitor web-portal or the ProcessView stand-alone software package for visualization, data history, trend graphics and/or extensive alarming. Easy and time saving configuration through local USB 2.0 by bright and clear terminal interface (no code input!) or remotely through smart reversed communication, even when the M844 has a public, dynamic IP address. The M844 can be fully configured according to your process requirements. Configuration includes communication settings, event report by exception (alarms), data logging interval, TAG no, specific sensor information, scaling, units, etc... Data logging by standard 2GB micro-SD card, for over 10 million data entries with date and time stamp. Log frequency is 4Hz. Max. The log file is readable on every ordinary PC.
- Perfectly suitable for off-grid or hard to reach locations.
- For level, flow, weight/mass, temperature, pressure, dissolved oxygen, pH, vibration and/or energy/fuel consumption applications.
- Logistic and Supply Chain (SCM) optimization for raw bulk materials : Remote Silo/Tank Monitoring, Remote Inventory Management, Customer and Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI).
- Completely autonomous monitoring and data logging solution independent from local infrastructure. Suitable for off-grid or hard to reach locations using GSM/GPRS communications and solar panel, battery or AC/DC power options.
- Easy and time saving configuration through local USB 2.0 by bright and clear terminal interface (no code input!) or remotely through smart reversed communication, even when the M844 has a public, dynamic IP address.
- Flexible freedom in data communication by TCP, FTP and/or e-mail. Alerts and alarms by SMS.
- Univeral and versatile applicable for different kind of sensors and instruments through 4 analog, 3 digital status- /pulse inputs, 1 coil input and on board Modbus and SDI-12 communication protocol.
- Data logging by 2GB micro-SD card, for over 10 million data entries with date and time stamp.
- Reduce maintenance cost and service time with the optional internal battery. It will last from 3 - 8 years.
- Better cause-effect retrieval with increased log interval and alarming when set point is triggered.
- Resistant to harsh environments with the rugged GRP field mount enclosure IP67 / NEMA4X with an “all-on-board” module inside.