- April 24, 2014
- Secomea A/S - North America
SiteManager™ 1439 / 3439 is a device monitoring front-end for multiple industrial devices on a location. Working with GateManager™ and LinkManager™, the SiteManager™ ensures you an uninterrupted and secure access to remote devices over the Internet or private WAN. Secure for both you and your customers.
All SiteManager™ models include pre-defined device agents for many brands of PLCs, Panels and other industrial devices connected via Ethernet, and additionally Serial and USB on the hardware versions.
- DIN mountable, rugged aluminium design
- 2 x Uplink ports (1 x Ethernet port + 1 x Integrated 3G/GPRS modem), with fail-over support
- 1 x Device USB port
- 4 x Device Ethernet port (bridged or managed including DHCP server on each)
- 1 x Device Serial RS232 port (DB9)
- 2 x 2 digital I/O ports
- EasyTunnel VPN Support
- Support for Secomea Uplink2 WiFi USB adapter
- 1439: 2 x device agents, upgradeable to 5
- 3439: 5 x device agents, upgradeable to 100