- April 24, 2014
- Secomea A/S - North America
The SiteManager Embedded software for Windows is a device monitoring front-end for multiple industrial devices on a location. Working with GateManager™ and LinkManager™, the SiteManager™ ensures you an uninterrupted and secure access to remote devices over the Internet or private WAN. Secure for both you and your customers.
All SiteManager™ models include pre-defined device agents for many brands of PLCs, Panels and other industrial devices connected via Ethernet, and additionally Serial and USB on the hardware versions.
- Support for Windows XP, 7, 8
- Support for both Windows Server, Standard- and Embedded (XPE)
- Ideal for installing on Windows based HMI panels and IPCs
- Installs as Windows Service and runs in background
- Requires only 10 Mbyte RAM and 5 Mbyte HDD
- License controlled from the GateManager (requires GateManager v5.4)
- Allows configuration and GateManager connect without a license
- Support for Static Relay data logging connections
- Prepared for customization for Linux and Windows Embedded Compact (CE)
- BASIC License: 2 x device agents, Full access to the Windows machine
- EXTENDED license: 5 x device agents, Full access to the local network